- Local Rule 4 is now applicable to both county and circuit courts and for UMC and Special Set Hearings.
- It applies in all divisions of the courts in the Fifteenth Judicial Circuit (Palm Beach County).
- Before setting a hearing, you must make a good faith attempt to resolve the issues by speaking to opposing counsel by phone or in person.
- The Notice of Hearing must include the exact language as required by Local Rule 4.
- This Rule also applies to Coverage Counsel.
- STP Enterprises Pam Simon
- JP Morgan Breach of Fiduciary Duty Case
- Brian O'Connell Depositions in the Julian Bivins Florida Guardianship Case
- Donald Tescher FL Bar Complaint Against Robert Spalling; Trust Tampering
- Julian Bivins Florida Guardianship Case
- Florida Guardianship Probate Court Corruption
- Police Report TED Alleged Murder?
- Bivins vs. Brian O'Connell and Ashley Crispin Case Documents
- 16 MILLION verdict against Brian O’Connell and Ashley Crispin
- Robert Spallina Criminal Complaint
- Eliot Bernstein 4th DCA Cases
- Judge Cory Ciklin
- Attorney Brian O'Connell Report
- Attorney Alan Rose
- CAR BOMBING Details
- Lis Pendens BLOCKED by Probate Judge
- Florida Bar Complaints
- Judge John Philips
- Attorney Mark Manceri
- BLAKEY Court 7-13-2017 EB Status Report
- Judge Howard Coates
- Oppenheimer Sheriff Statement
- Judge Martin Colin
- PAM SIMON REPORT
- PBSO Case Research Links
- PBSO Statement
- Read this Recent 7th Circuit Filing
- Recent 7th Circuit Filing Memorandum
- Predatory Guardianship
- Ted Bernstein Boca Raton
- Attorney Alan Rose Florida
- Judge Rosemarie Scher
- Cease and Desist DEMANDS to Guardian Diana Lewis
Thursday, August 3, 2017
15th Judicial Circuit Important Notice. WOW Attorney Alan Rose CAUGHT in the act AGAIN. As he clearly does not make a good faith attempt to RESOLVE and has not Notified ALL Parties. Why is Alan Rose still a Licensed Attorney. Why is Alan Rose NOT in Jail? Why is the Estate of Simon Bernstein still having hearings with all the KNOWN FRAUD?
Attached please find Local Rule 4, applicable in the 15th Judicial Circuit (Palm Beach County), which was amended on July 18, 2017.
Make sure you read Local Rule 4 carefully and comply with its requirements.
Posted by Crystal L. Cox at 4:14 PM