- Local Rule 4 is now applicable to both county and circuit courts and for UMC and Special Set Hearings.
- It applies in all divisions of the courts in the Fifteenth Judicial Circuit (Palm Beach County).
- Before setting a hearing, you must make a good faith attempt to resolve the issues by speaking to opposing counsel by phone or in person.
- The Notice of Hearing must include the exact language as required by Local Rule 4.
- This Rule also applies to Coverage Counsel.
THIS BLOG IS FOR SALE, along with hundreds of other of my online newspapers and publications. My life is focused on my church, my spiritual and healing work. I am selling individual blogs (online magazine publications), all blogs, individually to the highest bidder. If you Like one of my online magazines, my publications, my intellectual property, and want to make me an offer, email me at ReverendCrystalCox@Gmail.com . This FOR Sale posted by Reverend Crystal Cox, Bringing Back Goddess Church.
Also Note, if you wish to hire me to do any online marketing or investigative blogging work use that same email.