- Local Rule 4 is now applicable to both county and circuit courts and for UMC and Special Set Hearings.
- It applies in all divisions of the courts in the Fifteenth Judicial Circuit (Palm Beach County).
- Before setting a hearing, you must make a good faith attempt to resolve the issues by speaking to opposing counsel by phone or in person.
- The Notice of Hearing must include the exact language as required by Local Rule 4.
- This Rule also applies to Coverage Counsel.
Thursday, August 3, 2017
15th Judicial Circuit Important Notice. WOW Attorney Alan Rose CAUGHT in the act AGAIN. As he clearly does not make a good faith attempt to RESOLVE and has not Notified ALL Parties. Why is Alan Rose still a Licensed Attorney. Why is Alan Rose NOT in Jail? Why is the Estate of Simon Bernstein still having hearings with all the KNOWN FRAUD?
Attached please find Local Rule 4, applicable in the 15th Judicial Circuit (Palm Beach County), which was amended on July 18, 2017.
Make sure you read Local Rule 4 carefully and comply with its requirements.
Posted by Crystal L. Cox at 4:14 PM