PETITION FOR AUTHORIZATION TO ASSIGN OR OTHERWISE TRANSFER ANY INTEREST OF SIMON L. BERNSTEIN AND/OR THE ESTATE OF SIMON L. BERNSTEIN IN ANY INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY PURPORTEDLY OWNED TO ELIOT BERNSTEIN
"IN THE CIRCUIT COURT OF THE 15TH
JUDICIAL CIRCUIT OF FLORIDA, IN
AND FOR PALM BEACH COUNTY
FILE NO.: 502012CP004391XXXXNB IH
IN RE: ESTATE OF
SIMON L. BERNSTEIN,
BRIAN M. O'CONNELL, as Successor Personal Representative of the Estate of SIMON
L. BERNSTEIN ("Mr. O'Connell" or "Personal Representative"), by and through undersigned
counsel, hereby files this Petition for Authorization to Assign or Otherwise Transfer Any Interest
of Simon L. Bernstein and/or The Estate of Simon L. Bernstein In Any Intellectual Property
Purportedly Owned by Simon L. Bernstein and/or the Estate of Simon L. Bernstein to Eliot
Bernstein, and as grounds therefore, states:
1. On June 24, 2014, Mr. O'Connell was appointed as the Successor Personal
Representative of the Estate of Simon L. Bernstein ("Estate" and "Decedent", respectively).
2. The Estate and/or the Decedent purportedly own an interest in Iviewit and other
intellectual property, the value of which are unknown and/or unascertainable at this time.
Upon information and belief, Simon Bernstein did not own any interest in Iviewit at the time of his death, however, to the extent he did and/or a claim is made as such, this transfer would include any purported interest Simon Bernstein had in Iviewit at the time of his death.
3. There is extensive, ongoing litigation, including but not limited to litigation by Eliot
Bernstein, relating to Iviewit.
4. Given the above, the Personal Representative believes it is reasonable and in the
best interests of the Decedent and his Estate to assign or otherwise transfer any interest of Simon
Bernstein and/or the Estate of Simon Bernstein in any intellectual property purportedly owned by
the Estate and/or the Decedent, to the extent such ownership interest exists, to Eliot Bernstein, and
to have no further duties, obligations, responsibilities or the like relating in any way to same.
5. Accordingly, the Successor Personal Representative respectfully requests this
Court to authorize the assignment and/or transfer of any interest of Simon Bernstein and/or the
Estate of Simon Bernstein in any intellectual property purportedly owned by Simon Bernstein
and/or the Estate of Simon Bernstein to Eliot Bernstein, as stated herein.
WHEREFORE, BRIAN M. O'CONNELL, as Successor Personal Representative of the
Estate of SIMON L. BERNSTEIN, by and through undersigned counsel, respectfully requests the
Court enter an Order authorizing the Successor Personal Representative to assign or otherwise
transfer any interest of Simon L. Bernstein and/or the Estate Of Simon L. Bernstein in any
intellectual property purportedly owned to Eliot Bernstein, as further stated herein, for attorneys'
fees and costs pursuant to Fla. Stat. §733.106 and any other relief deemed just and proper by this
Source and Full Document
Why this NOW?
- Police Report TED Alleged Murder?
- 16 MILLION verdict against Brian O’Connell and Ashley Crispin
- Robert Spallina Criminal Complaint
- Eliot Bernstein 4th DCA Cases
- Judge Cory Ciklin
- Attorney Brian O'Connell Report
- Attorney Alan Rose
- CAR BOMBING Details
- Lis Pendens BLOCKED by Probate Judge
- Florida Bar Complaints
- Judge John Philips
- Attorney Mark Manceri
- BLAKEY Court 7-13-2017 EB Status Report
- Judge Howard Coates
- Oppenheimer Sheriff Statement
- Judge Martin Colin
- PAM SIMON REPORT
- PBSO Case Research Links
- PBSO Statement
- Read this Recent 7th Circuit Filing
- Recent 7th Circuit Filing Memorandum
- Predatory Guardianship
- Ted Bernstein Boca Raton
- Attorney Alan Rose Florida
- Judge Rosemarie Scher
- Cease and Desist DEMANDS to Guardian Diana Lewis