Ok, Now I see that Old Republic National Title is who issued Title Insurance on the property located at 7020 Lion Head Lane Boca Raton Florida. They did this per an Affidavit SWORN by Ted S. Bernstein, though he knew there was massive title disputes and knew that he was selling the property to a fictatious corporation, Lion Head Land Trust.
Here is a Link to the Affidavit Ted S. Bernstein Signed so that the property could get Title Insurance.
Prepared by Barry L. Miller, Orlando
11 N. Summerlin Ave. Suite 100
Barry Miller Law is the Closing Agent LLC where 7020 Lions Head Lane Boca Raton was CLOSED for the Sale of the property, as seen on the warranty deed.
Here is the Warranty Deed
Keep in mind that 3 weeks later the resident of the home dies, is murdered or commits suicide. The title holder is a Lion Head Land Trust Inc. Incorporated by a woman that Orlando Lawyer Laurence PINO got to sign paperwork and create the corporation. Where is the Investigation on all this?
- Police Report TED Alleged Murder?
- 16 MILLION verdict against Brian O’Connell and Ashley Crispin
- Robert Spallina Criminal Complaint
- Eliot Bernstein 4th DCA Cases
- Judge Cory Ciklin
- Attorney Brian O'Connell Report
- Attorney Alan Rose
- CAR BOMBING Details
- Lis Pendens BLOCKED by Probate Judge
- Florida Bar Complaints
- Judge John Philips
- Attorney Mark Manceri
- BLAKEY Court 7-13-2017 EB Status Report
- Judge Howard Coates
- Oppenheimer Sheriff Statement
- Judge Martin Colin
- PAM SIMON REPORT
- PBSO Case Research Links
- PBSO Statement
- Read this Recent 7th Circuit Filing
- Recent 7th Circuit Filing Memorandum
- Predatory Guardianship
- Ted Bernstein Boca Raton
- Attorney Alan Rose Florida
- Judge Rosemarie Scher
- Cease and Desist DEMANDS to Guardian Diana Lewis
Monday, February 29, 2016
Old Republic National Title provided title insurance for Simon Bernstein Estate Case home located at 7020 Lion Head Lane Boca Raton Florida. Ted S. Bernstein CLOSED the Deal as the Seller. 22 days later the resident of the home dies under suspicious circumstances.
Posted by Crystal L. Cox at 3:29 PM