I would say something is FISHY about number 57 on the link below
Source, Full Document and to Download
either Don Sanders is mistaken or part of the corruption and fraud, in my OPINION.
I think that the insurance company records reflect the contingent beneficiary to be “Simon Bernstein Trust, N.A.” and not as Don Sanders seems to have arbitrarily stated. Just how I sees it.
"Though the name of the Trust on the Request Letter was set fo
rth as stated in Par. 30(b) above, it was apparently abbreviated upon input into the Insurer's systems as Simon Bernstein Ins. Trust Dated 6/21/95. (Bates No.JCK000370, JCK000372, JCK000514,
JCK000554, 599, 601).:"
maybe Mr. Don Sanders or the FRAUD investigators should look into that. Sure is a Big ol', insurance fraudin' mess, if ya ask me.
- Police Report TED Alleged Murder?
- 16 MILLION verdict against Brian O’Connell and Ashley Crispin
- Robert Spallina Criminal Complaint
- Eliot Bernstein 4th DCA Cases
- Judge Cory Ciklin
- Attorney Brian O'Connell Report
- Attorney Alan Rose
- CAR BOMBING Details
- Lis Pendens BLOCKED by Probate Judge
- Florida Bar Complaints
- Judge John Philips
- Attorney Mark Manceri
- BLAKEY Court 7-13-2017 EB Status Report
- Judge Howard Coates
- Oppenheimer Sheriff Statement
- Judge Martin Colin
- PAM SIMON REPORT
- PBSO Case Research Links
- PBSO Statement
- Read this Recent 7th Circuit Filing
- Recent 7th Circuit Filing Memorandum
- Predatory Guardianship
- Ted Bernstein Boca Raton
- Attorney Alan Rose Florida
- Judge Rosemarie Scher
- Cease and Desist DEMANDS to Guardian Diana Lewis