Thursday, January 29, 2015

Irwin J. Block, Law Offices of Irwin J. Block PLLC

Mr. Block, are you representing Mr. Tescher in the trust construction case as you told me you only represented him in the Simon Estate case and only on one particular motion?  Please inform me if you have made an appearance in the case and this communication is part of your representation of Mr. Tescher in these matters.  Otherwise, I will be scheduling for those days if I do not hear from him Pro Se or his counsel in that matter.  I am also not certain why he would need to appear as I do not think he has standing as he is a defendant in my stayed counter complaint.  Thank you - Eliot

From: ijb@ijblegal.com [mailto:ijb@ijblegal.com]
Sent: Thursday, January 29, 2015 1:44 PM
To: iviewit@iviewit.tv
Subject: Hearing dates

Mr. Tescher has a prior appointment on those dates in Orlando. Please obtain other dates.


_______________________________________________________________________________


What is going on here? When will Donald Tescher be read his Miranda rights? Or Will he? Smoke and Mirrors, Smoke and Mirrors.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.