- Police Report TED Alleged Murder?
- 16 MILLION verdict against Brian O’Connell and Ashley Crispin
- Robert Spallina Criminal Complaint
- Eliot Bernstein 4th DCA Cases
- Judge Cory Ciklin
- Attorney Brian O'Connell Report
- Attorney Alan Rose
- CAR BOMBING Details
- Lis Pendens BLOCKED by Probate Judge
- Florida Bar Complaints
- Judge John Philips
- Attorney Mark Manceri
- BLAKEY Court 7-13-2017 EB Status Report
- Judge Howard Coates
- Oppenheimer Sheriff Statement
- Judge Martin Colin
- PAM SIMON REPORT
- PBSO Case Research Links
- PBSO Statement
- Read this Recent 7th Circuit Filing
- Recent 7th Circuit Filing Memorandum
- Predatory Guardianship
- Ted Bernstein Boca Raton
- Attorney Alan Rose Florida
- Judge Rosemarie Scher
- Cease and Desist DEMANDS to Guardian Diana Lewis
Thursday, December 18, 2014
Mike Wells Jackson National CANNOT afford the TRUTH.
"Jackson National exec buys $4M estate
Last week, right after Michigan-based insurer Jackson National Life Insurance Co. revealed plans to set up a regional headquarters that will bring some 400 jobs to Cool Springs, its second-in-command plunked down $4 million on a 68-acre equestrian spread near Leiper's Fork.
Mike Wells, vice chairman and chief operating officer of Jackson National, announced the insurer's expansion last Tuesday in a local press conference and then closed the next day on the property, located at 3395 Bailey Road. Seller F. David Bender had put the four-bedroom home and lands on the market in October 2008 at $4.9 million. Amenities of the gated estate include a riding ring, stables and two stocked ponds, with over a mile of paved roads connecting them.
Wells has previously been based in Jackson National's Santa Monica, Calif. office. Susan M. James and Mary Catherine McAnulty, agents with Viva Properties LLC, represented the seller. "
So Mike Wells, number 2 man with Jackson National, why did you let Robert Spallina commit insurance fraud? Or did you? Why did you pay millions with no policy? Why is it ok for dead guys to sign estate documents? Do you really think that you are Above the LAW? Well I don't.
Stay Tuned Folks
Got a Mike Wells, Jackson National Tip?
Posted by Crystal L. Cox at 8:25 PM