Hi Mr Bernstein,I tried to call your cell phone, but it would not accept anymore messages because it was full.Your father died of a heart attack that was evident at autopsy and in the hospital records (he had elevated cardiac enzymes on admission).He did NOT have West Nile virus. This disease causes a meningoencephalitis. This was NOT present at autopsy. I have attached the additional microscopic examination report as I did not see it in the pdf you sent me.We did a toxicology screen which showed therapeutic concentrations of acetaminophen and hydrocodone. Zolpiden was detected but the level was too low to be measured. The toxicology testing can detect hundreds of different drugs.If you have any other questions, please call me at 561-688-4575.Dear Dr. Bell,I write to you after review of your attached autopsy report on my father that raises some questions regarding the cause of death that I hope you can help answer. On September 12, 2013 when we brought my father into the hospital the first diagnoses we received in the morning was that he had a mild heart attack. After testing an infectious disease doctor was brought in who claimed it could be instead some sort of virus as it was not looking like a heart attack. Later that evening while in intensive care, a doctor came and told my family that he did not have a heart attack and that his heart was fine and instead they thought my dad had West Nile Virus or some other exotic virus and that we could go home. The doctor claimed he was stable, we could go home and they would begin testing the next day. In fact, the doctor asked me if it was I who brought my father in for a brain procedure several weeks earlier and stated that when he reviewed the file to compare to his earlier records he was stunned to see the results and stated that Simon had perfect test results just days earlier for the brain procedure and now he was off the chart on several levels. The doctor stated his problems definitely were not due to his heart as he found no markers of heart attack or other heart complications. Several hours later, I was called to the emergency room where they were attempting to resuscitate my dad but to no avail and he passed.I was informed when he passed that they were going to do a test for West Nile Virus and other similar infectious diseases and I was wondering if these tests were also performed post mortem to rule all those causes out. Finally, I was wondering if a poison screening had been done and if one can now be done if requested.Thank you for your time, effort and consideration in the handling of this matter.Eliot I. Bernstein
- Ted Bernstein DEPOSITION
- Attorney Marc RANDAZZA
- TED BERNSTEIN BOCA RATON
- Judge Diana Lewis
- STP Enterprises Pam Simon
- JP Morgan Breach of Fiduciary Duty Case
- Brian O'Connell Depositions in the Julian Bivins Florida Guardianship Case
- Donald Tescher FL Bar Complaint Against Robert Spalling; Trust Tampering
- Julian Bivins Florida Guardianship Case
- Florida Guardianship Probate Court Corruption
- Police Report TED Alleged Murder?
- Bivins vs. Brian O'Connell and Ashley Crispin Case Documents
- 16 MILLION verdict against Brian O’Connell and Ashley Crispin
- Robert Spallina Criminal Complaint
- Eliot Bernstein 4th DCA Cases
- Judge Cory Ciklin
- Attorney Brian O'Connell Report
- Attorney Alan Rose
- CAR BOMBING Details
- Lis Pendens BLOCKED by Probate Judge
- Florida Bar Complaints
- Judge John Philips
- Attorney Mark Manceri
- BLAKEY Court 7-13-2017 EB Status Report
- Judge Howard Coates
- Oppenheimer Sheriff Statement
- Judge Martin Colin
- PAM SIMON REPORT
- PBSO Case Research Links
- PBSO Statement
- Read this Recent 7th Circuit Filing
- Recent 7th Circuit Filing Memorandum
- Predatory Guardianship
- Ted Bernstein Boca Raton
- Attorney Alan Rose Florida
- Judge Rosemarie Scher
- Cease and Desist DEMANDS to Guardian Diana Lewis
Wednesday, July 16, 2014
What Really Happened in the Sudden Death of Simon Bernstein and why Does Heritage Life Insurance not seem to Care?
Today at 12:05 PM
Dear Dr. Bell,
I was wondering if the heavy metal screen you were doing as stated in your email below has come back yet and how long this takes. Also, have you contacted or been working with the Sheriff Coroner on this case in relation to the alleged murder report, Palm Beach County Sheriff Report – Case No. 12121312 – Alleged Murder of Simon Bernstein filed by Theodore Bernstein, if so please provide me the name of the person you are dealing with there. If not, should I contact them and have them contact you regarding the matters? As I mentioned before, I was not the one who alleged murder on the day my father died or told the police that he was poisoned or filed the report that was my brother Theodore but now with the criminal acts coming to light in the probate cases currently I personally am questioning if my father was murdered and if so, was it by the parties involved in the estate frauds, not his girlfriend. I may be filing supplemental complaints with PBSO and others regarding these matters. Thank you, Eliot
The autopsy was done at the Palm Beach ME office.
All drugs are “poisons” when given in sufficient doses. You initially told police you were worried about your father getting too much of his medications. The toxicology clearly shows that did not happen. There are thousands of drugs(poisons) and therefore it is impossible to test for all of them. If you think you know what was given, then please share that information. I will do a heavy metal screen which will take several weeks.
I have reviewed all the records of your father’s hospitalization. My opinion is unchanged.
All further communication should be through your attorney who can call me at 561-688-4575.
Dear Dr. Bell,
I have not heard back on my email to you below. Can you please provide me a timeframe for your getting back to me? Please also include information regarding if the poison screening was done when the autopsy was conducted, not just a drug screening, as evidence exists that contact was made with the hospital on the night my father died that he may have been poisoned and similar claims were made to the Palm Beach County Sheriff the day he died. The remainder of the questions in my email still need to be addressed and as I am currently in ongoing civil and criminal complaints regarding my father, a prompt reply with an ETA would be greatly appreciated.
Dear Dr. Bell,
Thank you for your prompt reply to my inquiry. A few more questions arose after reviewing your report. First I would like to state that there has been an arrest made in my parents’ estates of the Notary Public Kimberly Moran who acted on behalf of the law firm Tescher & Spallina in forging and fraudulently creating documents for my father, after he was deceased. I have alleged to the court that these documents were part of a conspiratorial effort by primarily my brother and his friends Donald Tescher and Robert Spallina to seize control of Simon’s estate post mortem and change the beneficiaries using post mortem documents. In should also be noted that in a September 13, 2013 hearing before Judge Martin H. Colin in the Del Ray Beach courthouse, it was found that the estate of my mother was closed by my father months after he was deceased, as if he were alive at the time and thus perpetrating a fraud on the court, which prompted Judge Colin to state twice that he should read Robert Spallina, Esq., Donald Tescher, Esq., Mark Manceri, Esq. and my brother Theodore Bernstein their Miranda rights for the crimes he identified at the hearing that they committed. That after Simon was deceased these fraudulent and forged documents that gave fiduciary control to Tescher, Spallina and Ted then provided the way for far more serious felony crimes to be committed. The Palm Beach County Sheriff has made an arrest of Moran thus far and that report is filed as case # 13097087.
With that said, after reviewing your report I noted that you received my father’s body, the day after he died on September 14, 2013. The reason I ask if this is correct, is that we were informed after my father died that his body had been taken to Miami to a have an autopsy performed, which delayed the burial by several days as we waited for the autopsy to be performed. The autopsy was alleged by my brother, Spallina and others to be being conducted in Miami and after reviewing your report it was clear that you indicate the body never was transported to Miami. Therefore, please verify the information regarding the transportation of the body after the hospital to your offices with any/all stops in between.
I requested in my original letter to you if a poison screening had been completed, your letter stated a toxicology report was run but it appears to be a drug only test, not a poison screening. The reason this is now important is that immediately following my father’s death as noted in your report materials, a claim was made to Palm Beach County Sheriff by Rachel Walker and Theodore Bernstein primarily that my father was murdered by his girlfriend, Maritza Puccio, via either overdosing or poisoning. Walker claimed that Maritza was switching pills in containers and may have been switching the pills with other substances and other substances may have been given to him, which may have included poisons or other drugs. I also note that after the officer interviewing Walker counted out the pills he was on and everything seemed in order, Walker claimed that the pain medication was not the only drug that may have been tampered with and that other substances may have been given to Simon in the weeks leading up to his death.
I do not doubt your conclusion that my father died of a heart attack but there can be many substances, including poisons that can induce a heart failure, I am trying to assess if the poison screening might have unearthed any substances in addition to the drug screen run by your agency. I am confused by some of your claims as to what occurred at the hospital that day as they contradict in part what we were told by the doctors who handled my father that day, including the following;
1. You claimed that evidence of a heart attack was found in the reports on admission to the hospital but that turned out to be wholly disproved by the end of the day.
2. Initially in the morning when we first took my father into the hospital, the first doctor attending him thought he was having a heart attack due to his prior history, despite my father claiming that he was not having a heart attack and that he knew what a heart attack felt like and he was not having one and thought he was fine, stating he was just confused and in pain from other ailments he was having.
3. Later in the afternoon the initial doctor claimed that he did not find any signs of a heart attack after running a battery of tests and called in an infectious disease doctor to evaluate and run tests, as he to thought something else was going on other than heart related as he was having several other readings regarding other major organs that were highly abnormal.
4. We were assured by the cardiologist in charge of my father’s care in the evening, before he let us go home that Simon’s heart was fine and that NO markers were found indicating a heart attack. Instead he claimed he had “West Nile Virus” or some other virus of an unknown origin or that something else was wrong entirely, as many of his other levels he tested were off the charts, indicating something else was going on. He stated Simon would be fine, he was stable and they would begin testing in the morning.
5. We were called back to the hospital several hours later early the next morning. When I arrived my father’s girlfriend Maritza had been ejected from the ICU where she was staying with Simon overnight as someone had informed the hospital that Simon might be poisoned and they had shut his room off visitors until security could arrive. When I arrived at ICU they would not at first let me in until security could escort me to my father where he was being resuscitated for a second time.
Finally, my father began developing a series of ailments several weeks prior to his death that had me and others running him to a variety of doctors to be tested for a variety of ailments, including a brain scan a few weeks prior to his death. That brain scan was run by the same cardiologist who treated my dad at the hospital the day he died and his symptoms prior to that day included strange screaming pains in his head, delusions, hallucinations and more. I wondered if you had reviewed any of his prior doctor reports in the two months leading up to his death, as we never determined the exact cause of what was making him melt down over the last weeks of life in such bizarre fashion. In fact, the cardiologist at the hospital the day he died was confused how his charts appeared fine when he did the brain scan only a few days earlier and stated he could not believe it was the same man when he got the reports at the hospital that day. Did you get a chance to review all the reports from the hospital that day and all the test results run or did you just review the admission report? If you reviewed all of the records and reports what where the other problems and tests run and what were the results. These results were of concern to the doctors that day and I wonder if any of those other problems could come from poisoning. If you ran a poison screening please provide me with the results as you did with the drug toxicology.
Please feel to write back to me as I do not answer my phone much and am far easier to reach via email. I look forward to hearing from you soon. Thank you again in advance for your continued time, effort and consideration of these matters. Eliot
Posted by Crystal L. Cox at 4:46 PM