I am thinking of a Novel or a screen playing, starting out in the Hospital where Ted Bernstein, the "Son" alleges that his father is murdered and seems to blame some woman that worked with his father. What was the motive of this call to the police alleging murder and why did the police changed the status of the investigation to some welfare, check up call or something like that.
It is marked "Medical Information".
Yet it was called in as a murder allegation?? WHAT?
Ted claims that the Girlfriends sleeping pill killed his Dad? What? and when were these trusts created on that SAME DAY? The report above sure makes for some good "Novel" material. Perhaps a Reality show titled, "Real "Estate Cases" of Boca Raton".
a Police REPORT says "suspicious circumstances surrounding Simon's death" and Heritage Life Insurance / Wilton Re / Jackson National grants the payment of a 2 Million Dollar life insurance police? and With NO Contract, No Policy, and no idea who the true beneficiary is?
Is this Standard Practice via Policy and Procedures? if SO, OMG time to Sign up for some life insurance Ya'LL. I mean after all they are a "friendly carrier" according to Pamela Simon, Right?
- Police Report TED Alleged Murder?
- 16 MILLION verdict against Brian O’Connell and Ashley Crispin
- Robert Spallina Criminal Complaint
- Eliot Bernstein 4th DCA Cases
- Judge Cory Ciklin
- Attorney Brian O'Connell Report
- Attorney Alan Rose
- CAR BOMBING Details
- Lis Pendens BLOCKED by Probate Judge
- Florida Bar Complaints
- Judge John Philips
- Attorney Mark Manceri
- BLAKEY Court 7-13-2017 EB Status Report
- Judge Howard Coates
- Oppenheimer Sheriff Statement
- Judge Martin Colin
- PAM SIMON REPORT
- PBSO Case Research Links
- PBSO Statement
- Read this Recent 7th Circuit Filing
- Recent 7th Circuit Filing Memorandum
- Predatory Guardianship
- Ted Bernstein Boca Raton
- Attorney Alan Rose Florida
- Judge Rosemarie Scher
- Cease and Desist DEMANDS to Guardian Diana Lewis