I am thinking of a Novel or a screen playing, starting out in the Hospital where Ted Bernstein, the "Son" alleges that his father is murdered and seems to blame some woman that worked with his father. What was the motive of this call to the police alleging murder and why did the police changed the status of the investigation to some welfare, check up call or something like that.
It is marked "Medical Information".
Yet it was called in as a murder allegation?? WHAT?
Ted claims that the Girlfriends sleeping pill killed his Dad? What? and when were these trusts created on that SAME DAY? The report above sure makes for some good "Novel" material. Perhaps a Reality show titled, "Real "Estate Cases" of Boca Raton".
a Police REPORT says "suspicious circumstances surrounding Simon's death" and Heritage Life Insurance / Wilton Re / Jackson National grants the payment of a 2 Million Dollar life insurance police? and With NO Contract, No Policy, and no idea who the true beneficiary is?
Is this Standard Practice via Policy and Procedures? if SO, OMG time to Sign up for some life insurance Ya'LL. I mean after all they are a "friendly carrier" according to Pamela Simon, Right?
- Docket Northern Illinois Case
- Simon Bernstein Trust Heritage Jackson National District Court
- Shirley Bernstein Estate Docket
- Simon Bernstein Estate Docket
- Shirley Bernstein Estate Case Docket Judge Colin
- Simon Bernstein Estate Case Judge Colin
- Tescher, Spallina, Ted Bernstein, Proskauer Rose MAJOR Technology Theft Case
- Petition to Freeze Estate Assets