I would say something is FISHY about number 57 on the link below
Source, Full Document and to Download
either Don Sanders is mistaken or part of the corruption and fraud, in my OPINION.
I think that the insurance company records reflect the contingent beneficiary to be “Simon Bernstein Trust, N.A.” and not as Don Sanders seems to have arbitrarily stated. Just how I sees it.
"Though the name of the Trust on the Request Letter was set fo
rth as stated in Par. 30(b) above, it was apparently abbreviated upon input into the Insurer's systems as Simon Bernstein Ins. Trust Dated 6/21/95. (Bates No.JCK000370, JCK000372, JCK000514,
JCK000554, 599, 601).:"
maybe Mr. Don Sanders or the FRAUD investigators should look into that. Sure is a Big ol', insurance fraudin' mess, if ya ask me.
- Docket Northern Illinois Case
- Simon Bernstein Trust Heritage Jackson National District Court
- Shirley Bernstein Estate Docket
- Simon Bernstein Estate Docket
- Shirley Bernstein Estate Case Docket Judge Colin
- Simon Bernstein Estate Case Judge Colin
- Tescher, Spallina, Ted Bernstein, Proskauer Rose MAJOR Technology Theft Case
- Petition to Freeze Estate Assets