When you read the report you see that it was reported as a possible murder. What has been done to investigate this? If not a murder by someone wanting a fraudulent inheritance or involved in forged documents then surely it's a wrongful death lawsuit, so why are the police, seemingly, not TRULY investigating this on every level?
Are they Lazy?
Is the Palm County Sheriff''s department getting paid off by the Bad Guys?
I mean surely the 13 Trillion Dollar iViewit Technology is worth shutting up the rights of Eliot Bernstein, right? Or maybe Christopher Wheeler formerly of Proskauer Rose is handing down orders to the Palm County Sheriff or maybe Jorge Labarga and his unethical, corrupt overreaching actions have laid down the lawless law on the Palm County Sheriff.
Quick Possible Murder
Oops, naa, Let's Go with medical information..
- Police Report TED Alleged Murder?
- 16 MILLION verdict against Brian O’Connell and Ashley Crispin
- Robert Spallina Criminal Complaint
- Eliot Bernstein 4th DCA Cases
- Judge Cory Ciklin
- Attorney Brian O'Connell Report
- Attorney Alan Rose
- CAR BOMBING Details
- Lis Pendens BLOCKED by Probate Judge
- Florida Bar Complaints
- Judge John Philips
- Attorney Mark Manceri
- BLAKEY Court 7-13-2017 EB Status Report
- Judge Howard Coates
- Oppenheimer Sheriff Statement
- Judge Martin Colin
- PAM SIMON REPORT
- PBSO Case Research Links
- PBSO Statement
- Read this Recent 7th Circuit Filing
- Recent 7th Circuit Filing Memorandum
- Predatory Guardianship
- Ted Bernstein Boca Raton
- Attorney Alan Rose Florida
- Judge Rosemarie Scher
- Cease and Desist DEMANDS to Guardian Diana Lewis