Ted Bernstein Life Insurance Concepts, Accused of Insurance Fraud By Insurance Company? Why did Greg Gefen Florida Attorney provide a large title insurance policy via Old Republic National Title Insurance on a property that had no clear title to the the man claiming to be the "Seller", the "Grantor"?
Ted Bernstein is an insurance business INSIDER and sure seems to know the ins and outs of STEALING money through insurance policy fraud, or it SURE looks that way to ME.
Ted Bernstein Life Insurance Concepts Boca Raton
- Police Report TED Alleged Murder?
- 16 MILLION verdict against Brian O’Connell and Ashley Crispin
- Robert Spallina Criminal Complaint
- Eliot Bernstein 4th DCA Cases
- Judge Cory Ciklin
- Attorney Brian O'Connell Report
- Attorney Alan Rose
- CAR BOMBING Details
- Lis Pendens BLOCKED by Probate Judge
- Florida Bar Complaints
- Judge John Philips
- Attorney Mark Manceri
- BLAKEY Court 7-13-2017 EB Status Report
- Judge Howard Coates
- Oppenheimer Sheriff Statement
- Judge Martin Colin
- PAM SIMON REPORT
- PBSO Case Research Links
- PBSO Statement
- Read this Recent 7th Circuit Filing
- Recent 7th Circuit Filing Memorandum
- Predatory Guardianship
- Ted Bernstein Boca Raton
- Attorney Alan Rose Florida
- Judge Rosemarie Scher
- Cease and Desist DEMANDS to Guardian Diana Lewis
Saturday, August 3, 2013
Ted Bernstein Life Insurance Concepts Boca Raton Florida. Old Republic National Title Insurance caught up in what looks to be massive insurance scam by Ted Bernstein and involving Closing Agent, Florida Attorney Gregory Gefen of Signature Title Group.
Posted by Crystal L. Cox at 8:04 AM